DreamHack Thread?

Nanozke

Community Manager
Staff member
Peaked Credits
*Moved to newly created events section as suggested.

I really wanted to go to ESL Sydney this year, however, with COVID-19 it doesn't seem like that'll be the case... could be a while before we in Australia have any large scale public events like that again.

Guess we'll be watching online instead!

FearsLife

PRP SUPPORTER
PRP SUPPORTER
I'm pretty bummed all the events I had planned were cancelled. I was set to attend DreamHack Dallas, DreamHack Summer (Sweden), LTX in Vancouver ( LAN was being provided by DreamHack), DreamHack Montreal and Twitch Con(likely to be cancelled). The only event standing is DreamHack Atlanta in November and I really hope it's not cancelled as well 😔

FearsLife

PRP SUPPORTER
PRP SUPPORTER
I'm a DreamHack Founder, so I tend to go a lot. I was at least able to make DreamHack Anaheim that happened in February. That was a good time.

Archunt3r

Peaked Credits
damn man you helped found dreamhack? thats pretty cool, ive never got to attend anything like Dreamhack or the like, its definitely on the list

FearsLife

PRP SUPPORTER
PRP SUPPORTER
Whenever they open to a new market you have the opportunity to buy a founders pass for that event which gives you perks for life. So I am a Anaheim Founder.

Nanozke

Community Manager
Staff member
Peaked Credits
I think we should also look at keeping pots on the same page... none of this Page 2 stuff???
Might also look into AJAX live post updating?

Getting off topic now :')

FearsLife

PRP SUPPORTER
PRP SUPPORTER
Getting back on topic, im hopefully optimistic that DreamHack Atlanta will still be a go this year. Any takers? Lol. Feel free to crash with me cause I'll need a roomie I think. Haven't totally hashed out the details but I normally room with someone to cut the cost.